How Can I improve My Skin Condition?
Dermaplaning is an effective and safe exfoliation procedure. It uses a sterile surgical scalpel to shave the surface of the skin to remove excess dead skin and peach fuzz hairs. Gently removing not only the tiny hairs but dead skin as well. Dermaplaning only targets the vellus hair ( peach fuzz). This will grow back in 2-3 weeks the same size and color. Dermaplaning is usually performed every four weeks. This procedure generally removes between 2 to 3 weeks of dead skin from the facial area.
What skin types will this work on?
Works on ALL skin types. Instant results and no downtown. INCLUDES A FULL DEEP CLEANSING FACIAL.
- PROVIDES DEEPER PRODUCT PENETRATION
- REMOVES SOFT FACIAL HAIR THAT TRAPS DIRT AND OILS
- PROMOTES SMOOTHER SKIN
- SAFE PROCEDURE FOR REMOVING DEAD SKIN CELLS AND "PEACH FUZZ"
- REDUCES APPEARANCE OF ACNE SCARS
- DIMINISHES THE LOOK OF FINE LINES